Gallatin County 4-H/FFA Market Livestock Sale
FRIDAY JULY 17th 5pm!
We will be using emails to send you information about online bidding in addition to any/all changes that occur between now and Sale Night. If you are a potential buyer, we are also asking that you take a few minutes to fill out the Pre-Registration Link below to help us add or update your company/individual information in our system https://forms.gle/CAUx8NwtRavdZeSP8 This will ensure that we are sending our correspondence to the correct person before and after the sale. -Market Livestock Committee
If you have any questions you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to purchase virtually:
Instructions on how to get to the Auction Site, Preview the Lots and Register to Bid on the Pifer's Auction Site . Per the instructions, you'll need to create a Username and Password on that site to participate in the sale online. You can preview the lots without creating an Account/Password.
If you would like to purchase in person on the fairgrounds:
- 3-5pm Check in begins. You can continue to check in through the night.
- Face Coverings/Masks are REQUIRED, please bring your own face covering. We will have to give you one if you don't bring.
- Grab and go food from 4-H Cafe beginning at 4pm will be provided- No BBQ
Get meal tickets at check in.
- Social distancing is stronly encouraged and seating will be marked.
- If you are not currently bidding, we ask that you distance yourself from the crowd to allow others to bid.
- There is no alcohol permitted on the fairgrounds property.