Mastering Gardening: a quarterly newsletter for gardeners in Gallatin County.
Click to view past editions or to join our mailing list and receive the newsletter in your inbox. Newsletter
|Course Title||Class Flyer||Dates||Interested?
Mondays, starting January 13th to March 2nd, 2020
March to June 2020
What will I learn in the Master Gardener Class?
- Soils and fertility (N-P-K-Fe)
- Plant growth and development
- Vegetable gardening
- Flower gardening
- Trees, shrubs, vines and pruning
- Lawns and irrigation
- Yard and garden maintenance
- Integrated pest management (IPM)
For more information about what the Master Gardener Program is, please visit www.mtmastergardener.org/